Whether you are expecting multiples or already in the trenches raising them, Minnesota Valley Mothers of Multiples is a wonderful place to find support, friendship, and a whole lot of women who understand what you are going through. We hope you will join us! Membership is open to expecting or existing mothers with twins, triplets, or children of higher birth order in Minnesota and western Wisconsin.
General Membership Benefits
- Invitations to monthly MoMs night out: informative presentations, summer socials, the spring and holiday banquet and pampering party.
- Access to the private, members-only Facebook group and BigTent forum and classified sections.
- Subscription to the monthly MVMOM newsletter.
- Invitations to working MoMs lunches, play dates, kids holiday parties and other events created for families with multiples.
- Early shopping access (before the public) at our spring and fall used clothing and equipment sale.
- Opportunity to sell merchandise at the spring and fall used clothing and equipment sale.
- Connections to mothers who have been through what you may experience such as bed rest, extended NICU stays, premature births, etc.
- Access to the Preemie Closet, a loan of boy and/or girl clothes for babies weighing less than six pounds.
- New Member Circle (a regular part of our monthly nights out). Connect with other expecting or new MoMs and find a mentor.
Marketing Membership Benefits
- All the benefits of a General Membership.
- Advertising space in the MVMOM newsletter four times a year. Artwork supplied by member.
- Permission to post in the BigTent Classified section (limit three posts per week).
- Permission to post on the member-only Facebook group (limit three posts per week).
- Permission to briefly respond to Facebook posts related to your expertise, business, or business category. Further promotion of business should continue off page.
- Permission to distribute business cards, fliers, or brochures during monthly MoM nights out. Materials supplied by member.
- Opportunities to provide goods and/or services at an MVMOM function.
- Use your personal or business Facebook page when setting up an event for your business.