September 16, 2023 at 10 a.m.
Eagan Community Center
Visit our Fall 2023 Sale Facebook event page to add it to your Facebook event calendar!
Plan ahead! Put a placeholder on your calendar for our Spring 2024 Sale on March 2024.
Mothers with twins, triplets, and more accumulate a lot of infant and child gear, toys, and clothes. Imagine two or three times the high chairs, Little People playsets, books, pajamas, coats and swimsuits, boots and shoes! That’s why the Minnesota Valley Mothers of Multiples organization hosts two children’s used clothing andequipment sales each year. These crowd-pleasing sales have been Minnesota’s largest sales hosted by a multiples club, boasting over 100 sellers and 20,000-30,000 items available for purchase at each sale.
The MVMOM Used Clothing & Equipment Sale is open to the public. Here’s what you need to know about shopping our sale:
- Public shopping is from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. MVMOM members begin shopping at 8 a.m.
- Tickets for the public are $3 per person and can be purchased at the event beginning at 9 a.m.
- Shoppers are permitted on the sales floor in the order of their purchased tickets.
- Public shoppers do not need to be mothers of twins, triplets, etc. Expecting parents, parents, grandparents, aunts and friends are welcome to shop.
- MVMOM is a not for profit community organization. All proceeds from the sale go back to support our members–mothers of multiples.
- Typical sale items include children’s gently used clothing, shoes, cribs, highchairs and booster seats, potty chairs, baby swings, jumpers, saucers, car seats, strollers, bathtubs, baby gates, seasonal outdoor toys like sleds, water tables, books, DVDs, toys, and much more.
- Cash, checks and credit cards are acceptable forms of payment. (3% processing fee charged for all credit card transactions.)
Can I bring my mother (sister, husband, and/or friend) with me during public shopping?
Yes! The sale is open to everyone!
Can I bring my kid(s) with me during the public shoppinG?
You may, but we don’t recommend it. Merchandise may not be enjoyed until after it is purchased. We encourage you to bring a spouse/grandparent/friend to watch your kids while you shop!
What time do I need to arrive for public shopping?
Tickets for the public can be purchased at the event beginning at 9 a.m. Shoppers are permitted on the sales floor in the order of their purchased tickets.
Do expecting moms get to shop first during public shopping?
No. All public shoppers are permitted on the sales floor in the order of their purchased tickets.
How long does it take to check out?
We have been holding these sales for a very long time and with the help of our army of volunteers the checkout process runs incredibly smooth. Wait times will vary depending on the number of shoppers. Expecting moms receive priority check out service and should come to the front of the line to find a chair.
Do you take cash/check/cards?
Yes, we accept cash, checks or cards bearing a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or JCB logo (credit, corporate, debit, prepaid & rewards cards accepted). Use of a card is subject to a 3% processing fee.
Will there be any ______ at your sale (specific products)?
Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing what our members will bring to sell.
How are items priced?
Pricing of all items is left up to our member sellers. We recommend that they sell items at 30-40% of the regular retail price. Historically, our average ticket price has been $3.
What if I get home and notice something is broken or stained? What is your return policy?
All sales are final. Our volunteers work hard to make sure the products on our sale floor are of good quality, but we are unable to offer any guarantees or accept any returns. Please check your merchandise thoroughly before you purchase.
Who can I ask for help at the sale?
We have an army of volunteers who are dedicated to giving you the best shopping experience possible. You will spot them in MVMOM badges and/or MVMOM t-shirts. Please feel free to ask for help.
I’m expecting twins! Can I shop with MVMOM members at 8 a.m?
I’m a member of MVMOM; do I need a name tag to enter? When do I start shopping? Can I bring my husband or friend or children with me? Do expecting MoMs shop early? Where can I buy an MVMOM shopping bag? How do I sell at the next sale?
Please visit our members-only Member Planet or Facebook groups for answers to all of these questions and more.